Mold And Bacteria Testing Services
Dr. Jackson Kung’u, through Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories provides laboratory and consulting services on environmental mould and bacteria. He helps in troubleshooting mould and bacteria contamination problems in industrial, hospitals, offices and residential buildings. He also provide expert opinion on both mould and bacteria contamination.
Mold and bacteria testing in environmental and indoor samples such as:
- Air Samples for Viable analysis (RCS, Andersen, LARO-100, etc)
- Air Samples for total spore counts (e.g., Air-O-Cell cassettes, LARO-100, etc)
- Surface swabs
- Bulk material (e.g., drywall material, wallpaper, pieces of carpet, etc)
- Tape-lift samples
- Dusts samples from carpet, upholstery, mattress etc.
- Soils and other sediments
- Sewage and sludge.
Antimicrobial Testing Services
- Antimicrobial Testing for Bacteria Resistance of Water-Dilutable Metal Working Fluids (ASTM D-3946-92)
- Antimicrobial Testing for Resistance of Emulsion Paints in the Container to Attack by Microorganisms (ASTM D-2574-74)
- Antimicrobial Testing for Efficacy of biocides Used in Cooling Systems (E-645-97)
- Testing of Antimicrobial Agents in Aqueous Metal Working Fluids (ASTM E-686-91)
- Testing for Resistance of Synthetic Polymeric Materials to Fungi (ASTM G-21-96)
- Testing for Resistance of Plastics to Bacteria (ASTM G-22-76)
Who Uses Mold Testing Services?
- homeowners or tenants with mold problems in their houses
- environmental & industrial health consulting firms
- building contractors who provide mold inspection services
- government institutions such as hospitals and schools experiencing mold problems
- facility managers
- manufacturers of biocides, paints and other biodegradable materials who want their products tested for microbial resistance
- food processing industries concerned with microbial contamination of their foods.
On-site services for some analytical work is available. This would enable a client to make quick decisions.