Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories (MBL) is a leading mold testing laboratory in Toronto Area (GTA) and the rest of Canada.
As a mold and bacteria laboratory, the lab specializes in the analysis of air and surface samples for:
- Bacteria including Coliforms, E.coli, Legionella testing, and total aerobic and anaerobic counts
- Mold analysis by culture methods: culturable air samples such as RCS, BioCassette, Andersen, SAS, etc.
- Mold analysis by direct microscopic examination: tape, bulk, swab, and water samples
- Total airborne fungal spore counts: Spore traps including Air-O-Cell, BioAire, and Micro5 cassettes, Allergenco, Burkard and BioSIS slides
MBL’s mold and bacteria testing services are not restricted to the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We serve clients in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and New Foundland.
MBL clients include:
- Industrial hygienists
- Environmental consultants
- Quality assurance managers
- Home Inspectors
- General contractors
- Cleaning and restoration contractors
- Property managers
- Insurance, financial, or legal professionals who deal with microbial contamination issues
For questions related to laboratory testing of samples, sampling methods, laboratory data interpretation and other issues related to microorganisms, please call 905-290-9101 (within Toronto area) or 1-866-813-0648 if calling outside the GTA.